Friday, May 25, 2012

Shoe Review: Nike Free 4.0 V2

I have finally tried out the Nike Free 4.0 V2 and I have to say that I don't have much to say about it.  It is an awesome shoe but having already reviewed the 3.0 V4 and Free Run+ 3 there isn't much new.  The sole is clearly a hybrid between the two but in both looks and feel I would say it more closely resembles the Run+ 3.  It doesn't have the groove down the middle of the shoe nor the grips of the 3.0.  The upper is also a cross between the other shoes but I would have to say it slightly more resembles the 3.0 but with more open mesh.  Another area where it is evident that this shoe is a hybrid is the lacing.  It is slightly off-center and the tongue is connected on one side and open on the other.  In the 3.0, it is completely connected and the Run+ 3 has an open tongue.  I look forward to adding this shoe to my rotation.





Free Run+ 3 Review

Free 3.0 V4 Review

No comments: