Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Break? Go Watch Some Track

NCAA T&F Championships


I know many people are going on spring break right now.  Some have elaborate trips planned to far away places and some just want to relax.  Others are hanging out at home and may start to get bored by the end of next week.  I have a solution if you are a track fan!  Head to the Bud Myers Fieldhouse at Minnesota State Mankato and watch the Division 2 National Indoor Track Meet!  The meet is held next weekend, March 9th and 10th.  Down the Backstretch outlines some local performances to keep an eye on.  If I were going, and I might, I would keep an eye on Adams State's distance squad: Their 6th best miler is ranked 16th in D2 and is under 4:10.  These guys are amazing for being D2.  All of their guys could be D1 for sure.

Meet Info

Down the Backstretch's Article


No comments: